[Vision2020] Deceased?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 21 15:37:25 PST 2011

The site "Right-Mind.us", where dale courtney is still listed as the
"Technical Contact", does not expire until September 21, 2012.

http://www.whois.net/whois/right-mind.us

If something life-threatening or life-ending had happened to mr. courtney,
dontch think that it would have been mentioned, in some negligible manner,
from his handler's blahg at:

http://www.dougwils.com

I don't know what may have happened.  And  . . . another thing . . . I
don't really care.

'Nuff said.

On Mon, February 21, 2011 3:27 pm, Paul Rumelhart wrote:

> Even though he and I don't agree on many political topics, I do hope
> that he is OK.  He might have let his domain name lapse and it got
> picked up before he could re-buy it.  That happened to me, once.
>
> Paul
>
> On 02/21/2011 02:56 PM, Art Deco wrote:
>> Does anyone know if Dale Courtney is still alive?
>> Links to www.right-mind.us <http://www.right-mind.us> in forums lead
>> now to the World [Christian News] website.
>> When I saw him a few months back, his complexion was the color that
>> would be described in Boundary County as "the gray pallor of death."
>> I haven't seen an obit, but I don't generally keep up with that anyway.
>>
>> Wayne A. Fox
>> 1009 Karen Lane
>> PO Box 9421
>> Moscow, ID  83843
>> waf at moscow.com <mailto:waf at moscow.com>
>> 208 882-7975

>>   List services made available by First Step Internet,
>>   serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>>                 http://www.fsr.net
>>            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

and the Realist adjusts his sails."