[Vision2020] SBOE Suspends ISU's Faculty Senate

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Feb 20 15:07:57 PST 2011

Well good luck.  I guess this isn't covered by the higher ed academic
freedom blanket, but it seems to me there could be a legal response of some
sort. And is there now no legally constituted body which could draft a
constitution?  I would imagine the advisory panel the president is using to
replace the senate has no power other than to advise the president.

Sue H