[Vision2020] Open Gathering - 22 Feb 2011

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:50:06 PST 2011

Yes, I will definitely keep you in the loop, Tom.  As for video, I do intend
to use school resources to make sure these events are videotaped (though, I
have not yet looked into what all that entails).  I have no problem with you
recording events.  I'll let you know as soon as I find out the school's
policy on that.  My prediction is that you will be permitted and that there
will be no problems.

I have a "short list" of potential speakers.  A couple interesting names
I've run across have been David Nevin (is working with ACLU to assist in the
defense of KSM) and Bruce Bistline (testified in front of Idaho congress
against 'nullification').  If anyone has additional suggestions for speakers
(must be able to speak to legal issues from a progressive perspective),
please contact me.

-Reggie