[Vision2020] House Bill 117 - State Sovereignty - Federal HealthCare . . .

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Wed Feb 16 14:07:24 PST 2011

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 13:33:58 Tom Hansen wrote:
> As the video is not downloadable, I am confined to "snapshots".
>
> There was a rather fascinating debate, to include District 6's T-man
> himself.
>
> As for the final vote, I prematurely (ok, commence with the wisecracks)
> snapped this photo of the vote.  The two reps in black text voted "nay",
> thus making the final tally 49-20.  The names are barely readible, if you
> squint your eyes.
>
> http://www.moscowcares.com/Idaho/2011/HB117_Vote.jpg
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> On Wed, February 16, 2011 12:36 pm, Sue Hovey wrote:
> > To this posting could you add the names of the 20 intelligent legislators
> > who voted no.?

If squinting doesn't quite do it for you, copying the image, then pasting it
into an image editor (I used GIMP) at at some default size (say 640 by 400)
will yield a working copy. To make the image more easily visible, increase its
size by three times on each edge (up to 1920 by 1200), which has the effect of
using 3 x 3 = 9 times as many pixels to make the image. Then, to sharpen up
the image, use the color contrast control to increase the contrast by a few
points (too much will make it worse). This procedure may result in red names
(the no votes) that are easier to read.

Ken