[Vision2020] Tiger

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Feb 15 10:45:44 PST 2011

What the hell does Tiger Woods think he is?  A baseball player?

Wayne A. Fox
1009 Karen Lane
PO Box 9421
Moscow, ID  83843

waf at moscow.com
208 882-7975

Tiger Woods's Latest Problem: A Fine for Spitting
By Stephen M. Silverman

Tuesday February 15, 2011 07:00 AM EST

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods, whose life fell under a spotlight last year after his multiple marital infidelities came to light, has tripped up again but is making amends.

The golfer, 35, has apologized and paid a fine for spitting on the 12th green after missing a par putt during Sunday's final round of the Dubai Desert Classic.

"The Euro Tour is right - it was inconsiderate to spit like that and I know better. Just wasn't thinking and want to say I'm sorry," Woods Tweeted.

While the fine wasn't specified, minor infractions such as this bring charges between $400 and $16,000, says The New York Times. Reports also say the billionaire golfer received about $3 million for playing in Dubai. He finished tying for 20th place.