[Vision2020] [Spam 9.20] US Chamber's Lobbyists Solicited Hackers To Sabotage Unions, Smear Chamber's Political Opponents

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Sun Feb 13 13:56:29 PST 2011

I'm not from the Chamber, but I this kind of stuff seems not so surprising.
After all, the U.S. likes to be first in everything. If we are not already
number one in corruption in public/political affairs, then we will be soon,
toppling the records set in various third world and emerging  countries. We
are slowly achieving our goals it seems. Or somebody's goals. Let's do
something about it.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

P.S. So far I have not received any interest in my livery stable empire
development project. What's up with that?!!

To Sabotage Unions, Smear Chamber's Political Opponents

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/10/lobbyists-chamberleaks/

Anyone from the local chamber care to comment?

Dave

EXCLUSIVE: US Chamber
<http://thinkprogress.org/2011/02/10/lobbyists-chamberleaks/> 's Lobbyists
Solicited Hackers To Sabotage Unions, Smear Chamber's Political Opponents