[Vision2020] The Luna Plan (Part 2, Committee Q & A)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 12 11:28:36 PST 2011

Roger Falen informs us:

"Everyone can relax. Regardless of who all speaks, the focus on Lincoln
day will be to honor Reagan on his 100th birthday. Everyone is invited.
All it takes is $35.00. Hope to see you there."

Oh, yeah.  This is gonna happen.

Let me see if I have this right . . .

Initially you wanted me to attend this activity as a presentation by Supt
Tom Luna, followed by a short Q&A, that may not even happen.

Failing that, I should attend (anyway) to pay tribute to President Reagan,
who (in the course of his tenure) established a tax on Pell grants; as
such, a tax on the poor.

And all this costs me a mere $35.00?

Er . . . uh . . . no.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."