[Vision2020] Installment # 47: Opportunity

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Feb 11 23:20:30 PST 2011

>     Opportunity
>

>     ... is a chance to do something for someone.

*If you like sports, you might enjoy the video for this value
(opportunity).  Here is the link:
*
> *http://www.values.com/opportunity *
*Some thoughts to ponder ....*

> With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought
> by thought, choice by choice.
> Oprah Winfrey American Television Host, Publisher  (born 1954);
> A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an
> optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
> Harry Truman   (1884-1972);
Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones come daily.
> Ivy Baker Priest Politician  (1905-1975);
> When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an
> extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself.
> Jacques Cousteau Marine Biologist, Diver, Explorer  (1910-1997);
Below are comments from viewers of the video:

marco 29 days ago from staten island, ny I love it
1 jack 5 months ago from mississippi I love this soccer video!
2 Chris A. 7 months ago from Boca Raton, FL "The Cup of Life" is the
name of this song originally made by Ricky Martin. However, this version
differs from the one in the TV spot.
3 Rachel A. 7 months ago from Denver, CO I am not sure what the song is
called but it was performed by Enrique Iglesias.
4 Dave T 8 months ago from Delaware, USA What is the song in this
commercial?
5 huangfenghua 8 months ago from yunnan china Work hard and grasp
opportunity, life is like a drama; we only have one chance on this
stage, no matter comedy or tragedy, no one can replace you, you must
perform it alone.
6 Cheyenne S. 8 months ago from Illinois I just love these videos. I
wish that more people took into consideration their values more often
and helped out others as these people do.