[Vision2020] Help Me Out, Moscow . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 11 16:55:04 PST 2011

Roger Falen responds:

"No assurance that Luna will come. In fact he probably won't. Lincoln day
will be at the 1912 and there will be a short Q at A afterward. You are
invited to come. Just pay your $35.00. It will be March 11."

No thanks, Roger.

I am not going to pay for the "privilege" of hearing a pre-paid commercial
that might not even happen.

Question for the Viz:

Can anybody (Hi Sue.  Ya there, Shirley?  Hey, T-man!) help me line up
Supt Luna for an open Q&A here in Moscow (preferably a Saturday
afternoon)?

If we can contact Luna and/or "his people" and line up such an event,
"Moscow Cares" will finance:

- Transportation to/from Boise
(Anything from a skateboard to first-class airfare)

- Hotel accommodations
(University Inn or La Quinta - 2 or 3 nights)

- Venue rental
(The Kenworthy or NuArt or 1912 Center - 3 to 5 hours)

- Anything else to make this happen!

Let's do it, ok?

This is for EFFING real, V-peeps!

Let's put our cards on the table and (as Rose Huskey likes to say) speak
truth to power.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown