[Vision2020] Bike Parking

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Fri Feb 11 15:48:23 PST 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include videos and
committee reports of the following segment from the February 7, 2011
Moscow City Council session.

Public Hearing - Proposed Amendment of Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 5 of
Moscow City Code Providing for the Requirement of Bicycle Parking for
Commercial and Multi-Family Residential Development
(Failed, 5-1)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/020711_07_BikeParking.htm

I know . . . I know . . . I know.

I'm runnin' late, right?

Well, heck!  With all this state-level legislative stuff goin' on,
concerning state sovereignty, nullification of federal health care,
medical marijuana, and . . . not to mention the looney "Luna Plan"
concerning public education, the Moscow City Council had to be put on a
back burner for a while.  But, I'll be catchin' up right soon (like, maybe
over the weekend).

In the mean time, though . . .

Next Up:

Moscow Urban Renewal Agency Report
2010 Citizen Survey
Intermodal Transit Center Project Briefing
Resolution Adopting Public Art Guidelines
Secondhand/Pawn License for Jeffrey Parsons of THR & Associates, Inc.

If'n you want to browse other stuff that our city council has been up to
(what haven't they been up to?), you can look see for yourself at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/City_Council_Sessions.htm

'Till then . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"