[Vision2020] News From the Left

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Wed Feb 9 16:14:42 PST 2011

I actually have not seen or heard Keith Olbermann since he and Dan
Patrick were co-hosts of Sportscenter on ESPN a couple of hundred years
ago.  They were a great, funny duo, but of course the subject was
sports, not politics. When it comes to political commentators, I have
found that, much as the mellowing agents in ketchup will do for you,
these are the good years and life is easier and better when you come to
the conclusion that, when it comes to politics, they all suck.  A pox on
 the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, the Libertarian Party, the
Tea Party, the Save the Whales Party, the Tupperware Party, the Slumber
Party.......