[Vision2020] [SPAM]Re: that Jared guy and mental health

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 9 10:57:31 PST 2011

Roger Falen stipulates:

"You can dictate all the terms that you want. That does not mean that I
have to play by your rules or jump through all kinds of hoops just to
satisfy you."

Let me see now . . .

I'll jus' tuck this away for future reference.

Although, I really think that Roger is merely paraphrasing a "business
girl" I knew in Anjong-Ri, (South) Korea back in '76.  Somehow, though, it
lacks the same impact.

Thanks for sharing, Roger.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown