[Vision2020] NYTimes: On Evolution, Biology Teachers Stray

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Feb 8 01:09:16 PST 2011

I am not at all sure of the outcome,  but it would be interesting if someone
surveyed the biology teachers locally and in the surrounding area.  I
remember being told point blank by a local biology teacher that she just
didn't get into it.  That was a number of years ago, but I wonder if that's
still the case.

Sue H.