[Vision2020] Installment #44 - Vision

Jeffh jeffh at moscow.com
Mon Feb 7 19:26:26 PST 2011

>     Vision:
>

>     ... is the ability to think ahead with imagination or wisdom.

You might enjoy the Radio PSA for this value:

> Vision
Here is the link:
http://radio.values.com/30_mp3/Values_Blind_Hiker-Vision_30.mp3

Some quotes to ponder:
> Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can
> be counted counts.
> Albert Einstein Theoretical Physicist, Philosopher, Nobel Prize
> Winner  (1879-1955);

> Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
> Jonathan Swift Satirist  (1667-1745)

> We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and
> adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only
> we seek them with our eyes open.
Jawaharlal Nehru 1st Prime Minister Of India  (1889-1964);

I will speak to a youth which can accomplish everything, precisely
because it accepts no past, obeys no present, and fears no future.
Rudyard Kipling Poet, Author   (1865-1936);

Imagination is the true magic carpet.
Norman Vincent Peale Preacher, Author  (1898-1993);