[Vision2020] A 5% percent pay cut

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 7 13:15:15 PST 2011

Joe Campbell inquires of Donovan Arnold:

"What counts as evidence that the current system has 'run amok' or has
'failed'? You keep making these accusations but the support is lacking . .
. Please support your claims with some specific examples."

Oh, yeah.

That's gonna happen, Joe.  I am certain that Mr. Arnold is eager to
substantiate his position, maybe in a parallel universe in another
lifetime . . . not in this one.

How many times has Mr. Arnold been called onto the carpet and has yet to
man up?  Some things you simply cannot put a number on, Joe.

Seeya round town, Moscow, 'cause I am happy to be back home.

"I think if you are going to attack someone in public, you need to at
least be willing to meet with them in public in a debate or discussion
format, otherwise you will rightfully earn the term of a yellow-belly."

- Donovan Arnold (October 4, 2006)