[Vision2020] [Spam 7.31] Pests Want Roads Blocked

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Feb 5 14:52:41 PST 2011

It's nice to read that you, like me, have a fallback vocation.

Mine has been a bit of a dream . . . ever since the flood of '96.

I've been around town a few times.  I've noticed a few places that can use
my expertise.

http://www.TomandRodna.com/IfAllElseFails.jpg

Hey, dale.  Give me a call. I offer discounts for volume.

Catcha on the flip-flop, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Spokane, Washington

On Sat, February 5, 2011 1:52 pm, Dickow wrote:

> [...]

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown