[Vision2020] Our vigilant state legislature

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Feb 4 13:40:08 PST 2011

Yes.

That would be House Bill #103

H0103   by EDUCATION COMMITTEE

PUBLIC MONEYS - RIGHT TO WORK - Adds to existing law relating to public
moneys and right to work to prohibit payment of public moneys to labor
organizations and to provide that employee wages, earnings and
compensation, once earned, are not considered public moneys.

http://legislature.idaho.gov/legislation/2011/H0103.pdf

This bill has been passed to the House state affairs Committee.

Stay tuned, V-peeps.

Tom Hansen
Headed out the door to Spokane from . . .
Moscow, Idaho

On Fri, February 4, 2011 1:29 pm, Brent Bradberry wrote:

>  The Feb 4 Daily News has an article which states that state rep. Bob
> Nonini has introduced legislation "...to make sure taxpayer money is not
> funding union activities." Is the Idaho legislature equally vigilant in
> making sure taxpayer money is not funding corporate activities? Should it
> be?
>
> Just curious,
> Brent Bradberry

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,