[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Feb 2 16:55:44 PST 2011

Nut case....look where biblical health care gets folks (see recent court
cases of parents who refused to get their children health care and the kids
died when they could have been easily treated). And gunshot wounds from
accidental discharges are on the rise as people with no gun training (or a
complete disregard for gun safety) let fly the bullets. While I have issues
with gun control and forced buying of insurance (which is unaffordable),
this statement is just over the edge as is expected from this particular
nutbasket with a podium.
Debi R-S