[Vision2020] global warming will kill us all (well, most of us)... tonight!

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:50:44 PST 2011

Paul,

Will you stop posting this crap for Christ's sake. You don't know what the
f**k you are talking about. What "recent" prediction that is viable would
make such a broad predication about 2012. NONE.

If beliefs should be totally based on evidence, then why not criticize
those who believe in Jesus Christ? Because the evidence for global warming
is so much more plausible than the evidence that Christ has risen from the
grave that it isn't funny.

If belief in Christ gives us reason for belief that we can vote on or
belief that matters to general debate, so does pretty much anything else.
Rational discussion is pointless.

Best, Joe