[Vision2020] Fw: On Ron Paul and Racism

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 17:20:01 PST 2011

He has admitted to putting out an investment newsletter that (as far as
I can tell) was not one of the newsletters that printed the racist
comments.  It had all sorts of conspiracy theories about what will
happen to people trying to deal in large amounts of cash, most of which
have come true - just not in the way he thought.  Try taking a large
pile of cash through airport security and see how well that goes.

Another distraction attempt, supposedly a smoking gun, apparently
succeeds in its goals.  Or maybe this is just jumping on the bandwagon,
since it is the Daily Mail, after all.

Paul