[Vision2020] I didn't vote for this

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 14:47:16 PST 2011

Keely,

Being allowed to poke holes in a piece a paper isn't the same as having a vote. It is just theater for people who think they have an impact, like people thinking  taking off my belt and shoes at the airport stops terrorism.

We don't select the candidates. That is done for us. When seven of the eight candidates presented to us make better contenders for the Special Olympics or as characters on the next FOX half-hour sitcom than President of the United States, it is obvious who has to win. I could personally select better suited men and women on my neighborhood block for President than the whole of the Republican Party has managed this election.

It is controlled before the vote; Romney will be the Republican nominee, and Obama will be the Democratic Nominee, Obama will win the electoral vote.  The higher the office the more controlled, the lower the office, the less controlled. That is now how the system works.

Donovan Arnold