[Vision2020] I didn't vote for this

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 30 14:38:31 PST 2011

Does it have to be either-or?   NO!

I'm liking **Rocky Anderson of the new Justice Party.  Check them out.

http://www.justicepartyusa.net/

Here is his interview on Democracy Now!.

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/12/13/ex_salt_lake_mayor_rocky_anderson

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.