[Vision2020] oops

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:11:44 PST 2011

This should have gone through to the Vision, but apparently not.

Hi Keeley,

Welcome back! You have been sorely missed. Strange, I don't remember a
single offense you have committed.

Always articulate, passionate, and too the point. But most important: A
Christian who actually follows her Savior's example.  We love you, Keeley!

Happy New Year to all you Visionaries,

Nick

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they
shall never sit in.

-Greek proverb