[Vision2020] PR - Runaway Juvenile

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Dec 29 15:15:16 PST 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Public asked for assistance to help locate runaway juvenile
December 29, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - The Moscow Police Department needs assistance from the public locating a runaway juvenile.   Reuben Perich was reported to have left his family's residence in Moscow sometime during the night on December 22, 2011.  Perich is 16 years old.  He was last seen wearing jeans, a gray coat, tan hat, and may have a black backpack.  He is not known to have a vehicle.

At this time, he has not contacted any known relatives or friends.  Anyone having information concerning Reuben's whereabouts or welfare should contact the Moscow Police Department at 208-882-COPS (2677).  The family appreciates any assistance or information provided.

###

Story Contact: David Duke, Chief of Police
Phone: 208.883.7059
Email: dduke at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dduke at ci.moscow.id.us>

Photo included in this release is also attached to this email.

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.