[Vision2020] More Whores

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 16 11:24:47 PST 2011

All Congressmen should be required to place all investments in a blind trust during their term of office. I think that this( I may be wrong) is a requirement for cabinet Post.There seems to be a tight knit relationship between Wall
street and top level government advisors, regardless of whether the Democrats or Republicans hold the Presidency. There is a consent interchange between the two. This cozy relationship needs to be broken, but I do not know how it could be done.
Roger