[Vision2020] Wren Welcome Garden Artist Presentations

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Dec 13 14:24:31 PST 2011

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title:  Wren Welcome Garden Artist Presentations

November 21, 2011 -
The public is invited to attend the three finalists Artist Presentations for the Wren Welcome Garden Public Art Project on Friday, December 16, 2011 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm at Moscow City Hall.

Out of a total of 21 artist submissions, three finalists were selected to design and present a Public Art Project for the Wren Welcome Garden in Moscow, Idaho. The Wren Welcome Garden is located at the Northwest corner of the intersection of Highway 8 and Highway 95 South.

The three Wren Welcome Garden finalists are: CJ Rench from Hood River, Oregon; Jennifer Corio from Vancouver, Washington; and Robert Horner from Port Townsend, Washington.

The three finalist's artist boards are on display at Moscow City Hall - 1st Floor.  The public is invited to come and comment on these proposals before the final presentations on Friday, December 16th.

For more information:
http://www.moscow.id.us/art/wrenrfq_temp.aspx
http://www.moscow.id.us/parks_and_rec/parks/wren_garden.aspx

###

Story Contact: Kathleen Burns
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: kburns at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:kburns at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.