[Vision2020] U of I Holiday Concert

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Sat Dec 10 10:40:42 PST 2011

I was unable to physically attend the Holiday concert last night at the U of I, but thanks to Janesta's heads up on this forum I was able to watch the live web stream.  I'm very glad I did.  What a marvelous performance by all the musicians involved, including the U of I jazz choirs, and regional high school and elementary students.  The production values, both on stage and on the webcast, were as good as any major network production.  And personally, for anything to keep me awake until 10:30 on any night, it has to be good.  Kudos to all involved.