[Vision2020] Left, Right, or Moderate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 9 10:07:19 PST 2011

Roger Falen guesses and suggests . . .

"My guess though is from the right. If so I am opossed to
a third party."

Wrong.

"Opposed to a third party" . . . as in denying the people the right to
free speech, Mr. Falen?

Or does one's bank account balance required to achieve a certain
"corporate" level before they are so privileged?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown