[Vision2020] UC Davis Pepper Spray - What really happened

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 18:24:25 PST 2011

I know when I see a girl half my size with a book pack sitting on a campus sidewalk I keep my pepper spray in hand. Clearly the officer felt threatened as anyone rightfully would.

I guess if people can image the Blacks in the marches of Selma to Montgomery as the instigators of the police, I guess people can image a few hundred unarmed students sitting in protest on their campus as the instigators of this incident as well.

The problem of not allowing peaceful protests to be effective is that it only gives people legitimate reason to be not so peaceful the next time.

Donovan Arnold