[Vision2020] Tell Us, Mr. Borden . . .

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Wed Dec 7 14:54:00 PST 2011

This is exactly my point.  You want the story to be summarized with a
photograph.  I am saying that are more events that lead to the incident,
as shown in the longer YouTube video.

If you want to have your entire opinion of the incident come from a
single photograph.... fine... stay in the dark and continue to "guess
wrong".

I, however, am simply presenting the viewpoint that (right or wrong on
the part of the officers), there is MORE TO THE STORY than just that
initial 30-second viral video.

That is all.

Jay