[Vision2020] Cain Quits

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 11:50:20 PST 2011

Cain also stated that he is at peace with his wife regarding the sexual relationship allegations, claiming that he was merely assisting a friend through tough financial times.

I can almost hear Mrs. Cain's comments to Herman . . .

"Tell me, dear, just how many other poor distraught women are you there for?"

What upsets me, though . . .

Cain has "suspended" his campaign.  This allows him to continue collecting "campaign contributions" without actually committing himself to running for office.  So, in March/April, when Cain formally withdraws from the race (and his contributors have donated over $2 million since the day Cain suspended his campaign), he will fax his decision to withdraw from the campaign . . . from some 5-star resort in the Caribbean . . . courtesy of his campaign contributors.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown