[Vision2020] Smart Growth, Sewer Revenue, and the Aquatics Center

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:02:53 PST 2011

The pool report was interesting.

My frustration with the pool has been the seeminly early closure in August.
I understand why it is done. With creative thinking, I believe there would
be a way to keep it open longer, without added expense to the city.

Has the city had dialogue with MSD, or, the private schools in the area
regarding offering swimming classes?

I realize there is time to get to the pool, change your clothes time,
etc... Which would make for a mighty short lesson.

Would about offering double period swim classes, then, at 3:30, opening the
pool to the public for a few hours?

Also, Tom, do you have any video of the dog swim?

Thank you SO MUCH for these reports Tom, it is enjoyable to see what is
happening at home.

Idaho Snowbird,
Janesta