[Vision2020] All the News that will fit, they'll print!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 2 12:49:24 PST 2011

Somehow, Bev, putting food on the tables of the families that so selflessly need it just doesn't match up with the social benefits associated with St. Andy's kids pushing shopping carts down Main Street or the community interaction inherent in a St. Andy's student working her way through college as a waitress at Bucer's.

I could continue, but I am struggling now jus' to keep my tears from falling on my keyboard.

Oh, the humanity!

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"