[Vision2020] Say What?

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 2 10:11:41 PST 2011

There is nothing wrong with part time work for kids. I worked in my uncles fruit orchard in high school. Before I went to high school, Dad has us earn money by patching feed sacks and trapping squirrels. We also helped with ranch work ( haying gathering cattle, branding, fixing fence, etc). This is the best way to raise kids. The problem is that in the inter cities there are less options.
Roger