[Vision2020] Megaload Monitors Arrested Saturday for Obstruction

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Mon Aug 29 11:29:55 PDT 2011

And while we're on the subject, what ever happened to the Moscow City
Noise Ordnance?  The screaming and the so called "peace band"  woke me
up as opposed to the Exxon/Mobil loads that were in compliance with
the law. WHEN do those of us who want to sleep get some relief from
the 'peace band" and the peaceful screamers that have been so proudly
touted here on Vision 2020?

Wayne Price