[Vision2020] Megaload Monitors Arrested Saturday for Obstruction

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Aug 29 07:52:26 PDT 2011

The Idaho State Police may be onto something here, V-peeps.

If ANY of you know, or even suspect, anyone who may have sat in their vehicle . . . while parked . . . NOT wearing their seat belts . . . contact local authorities IMMEDIATELY . . . Before this becomes a criminal epidemic.

At first these offenders will hide behind the excuse, "But, officer, we were just parked here.". The next thing you hear about them is they are strapped in a gurney . . . with IVs in their arms . . . praying for a call from the governor.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown