[Vision2020] Megaload protest leads to 3 arrests

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 28 13:22:38 PDT 2011

Helen -

I am including Vision 2020 as addressee of this reply as I do not believe that your comments were posted to V2020.

Please include me in your updates as I will post them to "Moscow Cares".

Furthermore, you may register with Vision 2020 and include it in your updates, as well as any other items concerning the megaloads.

You may register with Vision 2020 at:

Thanks,

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown