[Vision2020] What It's All About

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Aug 26 16:24:17 PDT 2011

On August 25, 2011 a megaload measuring 24 feer wide, 208 feet long, 14
feet high, and weighing 460,000 pounds was transported up US95 in western
Idaho.  Its mistake . . . driving through Moscow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1OBFf31Zug

Stay tuned, V-peeps.

Something tells me that this is merely a preview of coming attractions.

Seeya at the next protest, Moscow.

"This is the 'Mouse that Roared,' 'David and Goliath' and 'Avatar' all
rolled into one.  We must remember that the thousands of citizens involved
in this effort to protect their personal and family safety, their
businesses and their lifestyles are confronting some of the largest
international corporations in the world."

- Linwood Laughy