[Vision2020] Facts

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 14:23:52 PDT 2011

I think this cite from L/N explains it:
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENT.
   The appropriate interpretation of § 18-205 regarding an accessory who harbored or protected a person charged with, or convicted of, a felony was that the knowledge requirement was met if the person had notice that the accused was charged with, or convicted
of, a felony. State v. Teasley, 138 Idaho 113, 58 P.3d 97 (Ct. App. 2002).

It's not your belief that a felony may have occurred-- the person has to be charged with, or convicted of, the same.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA