[Vision2020] Four arrested at megaload protest in Moscow

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Fri Aug 26 10:36:53 PDT 2011

Apparently the DN reporters can't count.  There were six arrested, not four.

Somewhat better the the Trib. though.  According to them there were only
a dozen protesters when there were actually about two hundred.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.