[Vision2020] Activist Opportunity: Redistricting

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Aug 25 18:06:56 PDT 2011

Better yet, go to the State Legislature web site, sign  in on the redistricting icon, call up the map and write your own plan. I would love to see someone come up with a plan that keeps Latah intact and does not make one district from Shoshone to Idaho counties. The commissioners have until Sept. 4 to come up with a plan.
Roger