[Vision2020] Professor-Student Romance

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Aug 24 21:47:32 PDT 2011

If you read my remarks you would note that Bruce Pitman said that faculty /
student intimate relationships are banned.  He knows full well that they are
not banned but rather are considered "unwise".  There is a world of
difference between the two words and believe me, UI employees are keenly
aware of that. The other point (I shouldn't have to make if you are at all
knowledgeable about the UI) is that Bruce Pitman would be fully informed of
this situation when Miss Benoit first filed her complaint.  To say that Dr.
Pitman was disingenuous is to be far more generous than he deserves.  He is
trying to protect the UI.

Rose Huskey