[Vision2020] Crapo Meeting Today in Moscow?

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Aug 24 16:14:42 PDT 2011

I would, but between prepping for videotaping/photographing tomorrow night's megaload and organizing Carscallen/Krauss sound-bites for the upcoming city council election I hardly have time to create my soon-to-be released JibJab "Grace Agenda" videos (both the family G-rated and PG-rated versions).

Trust me, V-peeps, retirement is anything but boring.

Stay tuned . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown