[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 20:37:12 PDT 2011

I know who these scientists are. They are otherwise unemployed college graduates that are paid by ExxonMobile and the like-minded companies to write junk science papers. I am sure we could all find several starving college students with degrees in environmental science to tell us the Moon is made out of cheese.

Donovan Arnold