[Vision2020] City of Moscow Press Conference Recording

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Aug 23 15:03:01 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow Press Conference Recording

August 23, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - Due to a high volume of traffic attempting to view the live web stream of the City of Moscow Press Conference held at 12 noon, today, August 23, 2011, regarding the events in Moscow, Idaho, Monday night, many viewers experienced an inconsistent stream of the conference.

As such, the City of Moscow has prepared a .wmv file that may be downloaded by clicking the link provided below which contains the press conference in its entirety.

http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/storage/press/recording.zip

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone: 208-883-7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street