[Vision2020] Putting Things in Their Proper Perspective

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 20 17:51:51 PDT 2011

Perhaps we V-Peeps should acknowledge Mark Driscoll and the Grace Agenda,
the venue at which Mark Driscoll is scheduled to speak, with the decorum
and credit it inherently deserves.

Let's look beyond the perceived unethical concepts promoted by Mr.
Driscoll and the image cast upon his "flock" consequent to those espoused
beliefs.

Perhaps Doug Wilson, and his sense of community to which we have all
become so dearly accustomed, and his musical band can perform an opening
song at the Grace Agenda . . . a song that reflects the true, bare essence
of the aspiring relationship between Mr. Driscoll and the Christ Church
community.

To firmly establish the foundation of such an aspiring relationship, Doug
Wilson's band should be accompanied by, as the lead vocal, Mr. Steven
Sitler to put things in their proper perspective

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Songs/Mark_Driscoll_Opening_Song.mp3

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown