[Vision2020] Worse than I anything I could imagine

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu Aug 18 23:26:33 PDT 2011

"Mark Driscoll, Visions, TeamPyro, Ce ssationism, and Me
<http://dougwils.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8851:mark-
driscoll-visions-teampyro-cessationism-and-me&catid=72:shameless-appeals>

Shameless Appeals
<http://dougwils.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=72:shamel
ess-appeals>

Written by Douglas Wilson

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 2:39 pm

As we have reminded you a number of times, we have a conference coming up
called The Grace Agenda <http://www.graceagenda.com/> . More information
about that can be gathered here <http://www.graceagenda.com> , and of course
I recommend it to you. But if you know anything about this conference at
all, you probably know that Mark Driscoll is one of the speakers. That said,
it was of interest to us to when some other folks we like, the guys at
TeamPyro, posted this
<http://teampyro.blogspot.com/2011/08/pornographic-divination.html> ."

http://dougwils.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://dougwils.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8851:mark-
driscoll-visions-teampyro-cessationism-and-me&catid=72:shameless-appeals>
&view=article&id=8851:mark-driscoll-visions-teampyro-cessationism-and-me&cat
id=72:shameless-appeals

If you click on the last link "posted this" in the above paragraph you will
learn (via a video that "stars" Mark Driscoll) that (he) Mark Driscoll
claims God sends him visions that include sexual assaults on children, rape,
adultery  etc.  and he is pleased to be able to share the graphic details on
these crimes with the person he names as the victim. The TeamPyro group has
the good sense to call Mark Driscoll to account for his demented, twisted
preaching and love of the obscene.  Doug Wilson, and Toby Sumpter (pastor of
Trinity Reformed Church - an offspring of Christ Church here in Moscow)
hurriedly defend Mark  Driscoll.   How much are you getting paid Ed Eby, to
allow this obscenity to take place in your sanctuary?  This episode distills
all that is wrong with Doug, his cronies and defenders.  I have no words.
This is beyond shame.

Rose Huskey

I clicked on it, and despartely wished I hadn't.  Mark Driscoll believes
that God sends him direct visions of sexual offenses including child
molestation and rape.  I did not read the details but the comments from
Christian men who exposed this vile obscenity are clear and damning.