[Vision2020] Your pal, the Pornographic Preacher, Mark Driscoll

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 18 20:58:14 PDT 2011

"A wife who lets herself go and is not sexually available to her husband in the ways that the Song of Songs is so frank about is not responsible for her husband's sin, but she may not be helping him either."

- Mark Driscoll
http://crosscut.com/2008/10/30/religion/18602/Evangelism-meets-Seattle:-the-view-from-Mars-Hill/

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to change and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown