[Vision2020] U of I Naval ROTC building is history

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Aug 18 09:54:59 PDT 2011

I was with the Medical Field Service School At Fort Sam in 1962. I was TDY to the Atomic Energy Commission at Mercury , Nevada for a month,working on the Sudan Project.  I then spent 18 months at Lengreis Germany with the 51st Army Veterinary Hospital, We were attached to The US Army Dog Training Center.
Roger