[Vision2020] Assisting others...

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Aug 15 12:52:58 PDT 2011

Greetings, Vision Folks.
A young woman of my acquaintance just became homeless . When the people for whom she was housekeeping and nannying had to leave Moscow suddenly, they left her with no resources. She has not been in the community long enough to have a big bank of friends, so is sleeping on my floor for a few days.

She is looking for a live-in position as housekeeper, cook, nanny, gardener, housesitter,  or what-have-you.

If you have any contacts or ideas for helping her get back on her feet contact me off-list....
Thanks!
Debi R-S